Some thoughts to ponder on the image:
- Facebook active users count is at 10 million for the Philippines generating 3.9 billion page views.
- Google and YouTube traffic data not available for the Philippines which is a bit ironic. Am expecting Google to share their own data too as much as it encourages others to do so.
- Friendster still has an active user community that can't be counted out.
- Tagged users are very active in checking out profiles (which I assume includes photos). Its visitors also drops by dating sites.
- Sulit and AyosDito are top 2 Pinoy sites most visited by Filipinos.
- Habits of Filipino online gamers are changing as they focused more on games that are integrated in social networks.
- Noting Multiply, Blogger, and Tumblr as popular blog sites for Pinoys.
- Growing number of Pinoys spending their time in online service marketplace oDesk to get freelance projects.
- When counter-checking the list with Alexa, a lot of the sites listed in Alexa have low count in Double Click Ad Planner.
- There are 1.5 million active Twitter users in the Philippines.
Look forward to your thoughts.