Others are membership based and training is delivered through a coaching and sharing of lessons learned structure.
online training allows:
- Student or subscriber to get individual to corporate subscription.
- Pick from a wide range of desktop, IT, soft skills, among others type of courses.
- Choose to get a computer based training or online (dependent on Internet connection).
- Prepare for IT certification.
I used to take beta test exams before and often find myself in the old days just reading through manuals. With a customized program like this one, it should help you prepare better and simulate an actual exam.
- One unique feature with K Alliance is that they have a USB dongle that needs to be plugged in whenever the online training is accessed. This is for piracy protection purposes. It is also unique per course.
- Online chat with an expert with whom you can ask questions.
- Learning management software hosting services available where you can also load your internal special trainings. This instead of building on your own.
- If satisfied with the service, have programs where you can become a reseller and make a full business out of it.